Monday, July 15, 2013

Initial Ideation and Conceptualization

Initial Ideation


From the research and brainstorming i had do with my partner, i had make a simple sketch which is about design and art. I choose "creepy" as my major theme and so I can make those artwork more easily.

Conceptualization

My concept in this artwork and design is a about good and bad site of the "Ulek Mayang" traditional dance is. The good site is like the beautiful and how they dance so smooth. The bad site of Ulek Mayang is the dance used a shaman for a long time ago. It is also called evil spirit. In my design and artwork, i always used sky and have many of clouds because our ancestors said that those seven princess came from heaven. My design and artwork focus to adult or students that aged between 19-30 because to let them know all about "Ulek Mayang". Besides, i also choose to make my artwork feel creepy to look but they are have some beautiful things about this dance.




No comments:

Post a Comment