Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Assignment 1 : Final


AMMAR BIN YUSOF
1112702986
SUSTAINED MALAY CULTURE

Artist statement : The image is my work done in my assignment 1. I try to tell about Malaysian who is Malay that have a rare culture which is eat using free hand. Nowdays, they always use fork and spoon to eat and forget about Malay culture to those Malay in this country. But i still sustained Malay culture because it has many advantages using this way to eat. So, I try to tell Malaysian to eat using hand but not using fork or spoon.

Artist Treatment : My treatment about this picture is Malaysian must eat using hand to remember Malay culture and not forget what they had done to Malaysia. We must not to follow Western style 100% because we had our culture already.

No comments:

Post a Comment